ShoeBox of Joy 2016
Under the 2016 “Be a Joy Builder” motto of the Charity Board we have managed to complete yet another successful round of the Shoe Box of Joy campaign. This year we managed to prepare a little over 250 presents for children in different areas of Cluj-Napoca. This was all done from the big hearts of our colleagues who never cease to amaze us with the strength to pull together when it’s most needed. It was a definite record for us and we are extremely proud.
This year we collaborated with some of the children we know and met other wonderful children around Cluj. If you would like to know more about them please visit the below links and find out how you can contribute:
- Casuta Bucuriei http://www.casutabucuriei.eu/
- Aksza http://akszalife.blogspot.ro/
- AFR http://www.eumanitar.ro/ong/asociatia-familia-regasita
- AMD http://www.christianacluj.ro/en/centrul-de-servicii-sociale-acoperamantul-maicii-domnului-cluj-napoca/
- Salvati Copiii http://www.salvaticopiii.ro/?id2=00030014
- The Oncology Institute „Prof. Dr. Ion Chiricuţă”
- The Pediatrics Hospital II in Cluj-Napoca
- Fundatia Dezvoltarea Popoarelor http://www.fdpsr.ro/
- And those who helped us mediate the relationship with FDP: United Way – http://www.unitedway.ro/
We are already looking forward to next year’s campaign!
The Charity Board!
0 comments on ShoeBox of Joy 2016
Tell us what do you think.
There are no comments on this entry.